About me, me, me…
- I am a researcher in the field of computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, medical imaging and a passionate “Maker”.
- I am working as a research associate (PhD researcher) at the Department of Radiology at Charité.
- I finished my master of Physical engineering sciences studies at TU-Berlin in 2015 on the thesis “PCB part recognition for material recycling” (Masterthesis).
- I finished my bachelor of Physical engineering sciences studies at TU-Berlin in 2011 on the thesis “Entwicklung, Aufbau und Test einer Schaltung zur Spannungsgenerierung und Steuerung von Piezoelementen” (Bachelorthesis)
- I was born in the beautiful Eichsfeld region and had a sheltered childhood.
- CV: CV